Sunday, December 14, 2014

Introducing Love You To Pieces

If you've made your way to my blog today, here at Day 5 of the Papertrey Ink Countdown, you already know that what I've got to show you is ABSOLUTELY amazing. I would even say groundbreaking without feeling like I'm venturing into the territory of the over exaggerated. And we've got Betsy to thank for it. Who else?  I tip my hat at you Bets! Well done.


For Valentine's this year, we've got the Love You To Pieces Collection. We've got dies and stamps to create a 3D fox or plane out of coaster board, paper pads to wrap it all up in, and and ideas to make coordinating cards. It's a dozy! Wowza.


Here's one of my two ensembles. I've got the 3D fox, a mini-card, and a decorated envelope.


For both the fox (girl version) and the plane (boy version), a printed paper pad is available to purchase. You cut the envelope design, fold it up, and you've got this cleverly printed square envelope that perfectly holds the coaster board (that is die cut with your 3D project).  I've decorated my envelope with a matching fox (Love You To Pieces: Fox) and sentiment (Love You To Pieces Additions).


And here's little foxy herself. This is a special die that cuts all her pieces out of coaster board. And the Love You to Pieces: Fox Collection has stamps to add the details. I sponged my coaster board with Summer Sunrise ink to give her an all over orange complexion.


 The inside of my mini-card created with the Monthly Moments: Journal Card 1 Die (cut to make a card with a fold in the top). I've decorated it with stamps from Love You To Pieces: Fox and the Love You To Pieces Additions.


The envelope from my second ensemble stamped with the Headline Alphabet, Love You To Pieces: Fox, and the Love You To Pieces Additions. I used the new Envelope Zipper Die along bottom edge of the heart. This is how you access the contents.


The contents of the second ensemble with envelope zipper ripped open. You have a flat pink fox on coaster board all ready for assembly. Fits the envelope perfectly. And you have another card made from the Monthly Moments Journal Card 1. I stamped the dotted background with Simply Framed and filled in the holes from a stamp from Love You To Pieces: Fox.


And the inside of that card. :)

So, blown away? I am. Still shaking my head in wonder. Awesome collection of paper crafting items. And they'll be available tomorrow night at 10 PM EST at www.papertreyink.com.  It's going to be a fun Valentine's.

More inspiration below:

Nichole Heady
Betsy Veldman
Dawn McVey
Maile Belles
Heather Nichols
Melissa Phillips
Danielle Flanders
Laura Bassen
Laurie Willison
Ashley Cannon Newell



Supplies

Stamps: Love You To Pieces: Fox, Love You To Pieces Additions, Simply Framed, Headline Alphabet
Dies: Love You To Pieces Fox Collection, Envelope Zipper Die, Monthly Moments Jouranling Card 1
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
Love You To Pieces Girl Paper Pad


3 comments: