Monday, August 25, 2014

Back To School Card

I've been really trying to make an effort to send cards out to the people I love and care about. Focusing on this being a hobby, not just a job. And so, between releases, it is still a flurry of activity in my office as I try to get that stuff done as well. Little creative breaks in the day are always welcome and rejuvenating.



I have a sweet little niece who is starting kindergarten this week. This one is just for her. I used this file from the Silhouette Store. But honestly...just looking at it, you don't need a cut file. Fold an A2 card in half and use a bracket label die to create the legs by running the folded card through a die cut machine, cutting both layers at the same time.

I think it would be very useful knowledge if you knew what stamp sets the DT uses the most when we aren't working:). Back to School stamps and dies get a work out from me.  Top ten for this mom. Alphabet border from Teach & Inspire and the banner was made from the Stenciled Alphabet Blocks dies collection.

I make card sets for my kids' teachers at Christmas time. I'll be going to with a variation on this one this year.

2 comments: